Things to know for the 2018-2019 fall/winter house/rec league for 8U, 10U Squirt, 12U Peewee, and 14U Bantam players:
- REGISTRATION: Online registration was August 6th to September 4th. A $50 late fee will be applied to registrations after September 4th. NOTE: there is currently no 12U Peewee team in Topeka.
- PRACTICES: Topeka Youth Hockey Association practices began late September and run through mid-January. Contact a TYHA Board Member or Division Director for details.
- DECLARATION GAMES: September 28-30, 2018, for 10U Squirt, 12U Peewee, & 14U Bantam. October 6-7, 2018, for 6U/8U Red, White, & Blue.
- GAMES: House league games start October 13-14, 2018 (16 game season plus play-offs). Contact a TYHA Board Member or Division Director for details.
- PLAY-OFFS / END-OF-SEASON TOURNAMENT: February 22-24, 2019, for Squirt/Peewee/Bantam teams (tentative pending weather and other season events).